McGlone Dental Care COVID Notice
To our valued Patients and Friends,
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the virus. We are happy to say that we have reopened and are offering all services.
We recognize that most of you are overdue for your cleanings and some of you have outstanding treatments that need to be completed. Your health and well-being continue to be the highest priority for all of us here at McGlone Dental Care. We have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of exposure for our patients and our team members. One thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
We have started the process of calling each of our Patients to check in, say HI and see if you are ready to schedule your cleaning appointment. We also encourage you to call us to schedule! (303.759.0731)
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
1. You may come directly into the office at the time of your appointment. Dr. Greg is a sole practitioner and we have a small staff, we can schedule patients so that you are able to come directly into the office and go immediately to your treatment room.
2. If it is necessary to wait in the waiting area, chairs are spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
3. All individuals entering the office will be required to wear a mask.
4. We also have hand sanitizer throughout the office for your use.
1. Our infection control procedures have always exceeded federal guidelines. Our office protocols have always followed strict standard precautions. As a result, we have easily adapted to all new requirements and recommendations set forth by OSHA, DORA the CDC, and the ADA.
2. As before, all treatment rooms will be COMPLETELY disinfected before each patient is seated.
3. Public areas, including the restroom are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
4. Our team is STRICTLY following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, DORA and ADA regarding the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and office disinfecting and sterilization processes.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
1. After every transaction, the front desk, credit card portal, clip boards and pens etc. are being sanitized.
We have missed seeing all of you and look forward to seeing your smiling faces!
The McGlone Dental Care Team,
Dr. Greg, Maria, Margie, Emily & Sandy